Jonathan L. Schultis
Areas Of Practice
- Corporate / Commercial Litigation and Counseling
- Banking / Financial Institution Litigation and Counseling
- Real Estate Litigation and Counseling
- Construction Litigation and Counseling
- Employment / Discrimination Litigation and Counseling
- Insurance Coverage and Defense
- Professional Liability / Errors and Omissions
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Succession Litigation
- Injury and Defense
- Slip and Falls
- Louisiana, 2013
- Texas, 2020
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2012
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- Louisiana State University
- B.S. - 2007
- Jesuit High School
Honors and Awards
- Named a "2015 Super Lawyers®: Rising Star in Professional Liability Defense"
- Named a "2018 Super Lawyers®: Rising Star Selectee"
- Named a "2019 Super Lawyers®: Rising Star Selectee"
- Named a "2020 Super Lawyers®: Rising Star Selectee"